Renovation of the Central Library has been completed & hope that you will enjoy its new look.
Report of the Central Library up to 31.3.2011 (Summary):
- Reference Books: 4489; Text Books: 37615
- Total Books: 42104
- Number of subscribed journals (Hard copies): 14
- Back volume of journals: 13625
- Online journals: N-LIST membership ensures more than 2500 journals along with full text options. Besides these there are more than 50000 e-books.
Library Management Software: SOUL Version 1.0; Number of documents in the database: nearly 34000.
Archive: Rare and valuable books are kept there and scholars are permitted to visit these with prior permission from the Principal or Librarian.
Report of the PG Section Library (Salt Lake Campus) up to 31.3.2011 :
- Zoology: 537; Geography: 558; MCA: 37
- Journals: 116 (Science subjects)